Terms and Conditions
- All rates are exclusive of applicable taxes and shall be charged as per prevailing rates.
- In case of any cancellation of flight/train or any mode of transportation, booking amount will not be refundable.
- Pick-up and drop-off are only from Bhuj Airport or Bhuj Railway Station by AC Coach as per scheduled timings.
- The Voucher issued in respect of the package for Rann Utsav is to be furnished compulsorily along with Government approved valid Photo ID proof of each guest at the reception counter at the time of check-in; for foreign Nationals, it is mandatory to furnish valid Passport & Visa.
- Pan card will not be accepted as a valid photo ID.
- In case of a delayed arrival of Train or Flight, the guest will be transferred to Dhordo, Tent City in the next available transfer.
- In case of late arrival at Tent City, guests will not be entitled for missed meals or other activities.
- In case of early arrival at Tent City, guests may be required to wait at the waiting lounge till the availability of the tent.
- Certain Adventure Sports Activities like Paramotoring, All Terrain Vehicles, etc. are provided by various specialised operators appointed by us inside The Tent City. Guests should understand and acknowledge the physical and mental rigours and risk associated with the activities. These adventure sports are inherently dangerous and represent extreme test of a person’s physical and mental conditions. Activities involve risks and dangers which may include, without limitation, the potential for serious bodily injury, sickness and diseases, permanent disability, paralysis and loss of life, loss of or damage to equipment/property, accidents. The Adventure Sports Operators may ask the guests to sign an indemnity in favour of the operator for doing such activities. We at White Rann Camping and Hospitality assume no responsibility whatsoever for the activities and services provided by the operators. We are not responsible for the acts or omissions (including negligence) of those operators. We in no way could be made responsible for any injuries or accidents to anybody doing these activities. The Guest is required to understand the associated risks and competencies of the operators before undertaking these activities.
- Please note that the cooling of A.C. in the vehicles will be maintained as per the temperature comfortable to the majority of guest present in the vehicles.
- Any amendments with respect to change in check-in dates would attract 15% Amendment Charge. Amendment in date can be made maximum 15 Days prior to the scheduled arrival date. Any change in guest/guests names would be treated as cancellation and would attract cancellation charges as stipulated. For any amendments/changes, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Any incidental, personal and other expenses and cost of items which are not specified/mentioned in the inclusions are to be borne by the guest.
- Management is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings of the guest. Guests are requested to take care of their belongings. Guests carrying valuables such as fragile items, money, jewellery, silverware, cameras, electronics / laptop or photographic equipment, antiques, artefacts, work of art, precious metals and other similar valuables at their own risk.
- The vehicles used for transfers shall not be at sole disposal of guest.
- This is an indicative itinerary & subject to change depending upon circumstances at the sole discretion of management.
- In case of late/early transfers for check-out, guests will have to inform while check-in at reception counter for arrangement of vehicle and it will be on a chargeable basis.
- The timings of transfer to and from White Rann and/or Kala Dungar may vary accordingly to the sunset timing & climatic conditions.
- White Rann is a unique natural formation. It’s subjected to whims of nature. WRCH does not assume responsibility in respect to formation of Rann or any other unexpected changes.
- All tents are Strictly Non–smoking areas as per Government rules.
- Guests have to follow the house rules and applicable laws of the land.
- WRCH reserves the right to cancel reservation without any prior notice in case of any Central/State Government Event/Meetings/Visits or any unwanted natural calamities. In which case, alternative dates can be set or full refund will be given.
- The Tent City management take utmost precaution to prevent incidents such as fire, short circuits or any other mis-happenings which are beyond the control. However, The Tent City management’s liability for loss of Baggage due to fire, short circuit or any other mis-happening what so ever is subject to a maximum amount of INR 50,000/- per tent. All guests can opt for adequate insurance coverage through their Insurance Company prior to travel to Rann Utsav – Tent City.
- Baggage are designed to protect its content. Utmost care is being taken by the management while handling baggage during travel at our luggage desk at Bhuj Lounge or Tent City, in case of wear and tear such as, minor cuts, scratches & dents, the management shall have no liability for this type of damage.
- Any dispute arising in above mentioned terms & condition is subject to Ahmedabad Jurisdiction only.
- No Pets are allowed inside The Tent City
- Pickup from Bhuj [Railway Station / Airport] to Dhordo Tent City. [All transfers shall be in A.C. Coaches on S.I.C. basis]
- Drop from Dhordo to Bhuj [Railway Station/Airport],
- Complimentary refreshments will be served enroute Dhordo Tent City in the bus.
- Accommodation in Tent is on twin sharing basis.
- Sightseeing: Visit White Rann on Day 1, visit Dholavira on Day 2, visit Mandvi on Day 3 and visit Kala Dungar on Day 4 in the 4 Nights Package. Visit White Rann on Day 1, visit Dholavira on Day 2 and visit Kala Dungar on Day 3 in 3 Nights Package, whereas visit White Rann on Day 1 and visit Kala Dungar on Day 2 in 2 Nights Package are fixed and cannot be interchanged. Guest/s who have missed the visit as per the itinerary may be included on request on a chargeable basis.
- 4 Night/5 Day Package includes: Lunch, High-Tea & Dinner on 1st Day, Morning Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, High-Tea & Dinner on 2nd, 3rd & 4th Day and Morning Tea & Breakfast on 5th Day. The meals will be served as per scheduled time in respective dining areas and missed meals will not be refunded or extended on 5th Day.
- 3 Night/4 Day Package includes: Lunch, High-Tea & Dinner on 1st Day, Morning Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, High-Tea & Dinner on 2nd & 3rd Day and Morning Tea & Breakfast on 4th Day. The meals will be served as per scheduled time in respective dining areas and missed meals will not be refunded or extended on 4th Day.
- 2 Night/3 Day Package includes: Lunch, High-Tea & Dinner on 1st Day, Morning Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, High-Tea & Dinner on 2nd Day and Morning Tea & Breakfast on 3rd Day. The meals will be served as per scheduled time in respective dining areas and missed meals will not be refunded or extended on 3rd Day.
- 1 Night/2 Days package includes: Lunch, High-Tea & Dinner on 1st Day and Morning Tea and Breakfast on 2nd Day. The meals will be served as per scheduled time in respective dining areas and missed meals will not be refunded or extended on 2nd Day.
- Two bottles of drinking water per day per tent.
This website and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure that the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience.
Users contacting this website and/or its owners do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use.
This website and its owners use any information submitted to provide you with further information about the products / services they offer or to assist you in answering any questions or queries you may have submitted. This includes using your details to subscribe you to any email newsletter program the website operates but only if this was made clear to you and your express permission was granted when submitting any form to email process. Or whereby you the consumer have previously purchased from or enquired about purchasing from the company a product or service that the email newsletter relates to. This is by no means an entire list of your user rights in regard to receiving email marketing material. Your details are not passed on to any third parties.
Plan Your Holidays at Rann Utsav Tent City
We promise to provide best discounted price on booking of Rann Utsav 2023-24.