It is that time of the year when vivacious colors, soul-touching music, scrumptious delicacies and ethereal art forms inundate the white sands of Rann of Kutch in Gujarat. Organized every year during winter with grandeur and pomp, the Rann Utsav is a must-visit for people who want a true taste of Indian culture. The Rann Utsav is an annual celebration that commemorates the rich heritage and ethnically diverse land of the Kutch district in Gujarat. Visited by enthusiastic tourists from India and abroad, the Rann Utsav is a cultural carnival with adventure activities, tours, markets, and more.
The History of Rann Utsav
Rann Utsav is a recent phenomenon, as we can trace its inauguration to the year 2005. It was ideated by the then Chief Minister of Gujarat – Narendra Modi – to promote the natural beauty and picturesque landscape of the Rann of Kutch region of Gujarat. It is organized and executed by the Tourism Department of Gujarat as a way to reveal to the world the mesmerizing beauty of the country, attract more tourists to the state, and also promote the motto – ‘unity in diversity.’
What to Expect from the Rann Utsav Tent City in 2023?
Organized every year during winter when the Rann of Kutch is engulfed in crisp air and beautified by the glowing full moon, the Rann Utsav is a personification of fun, joy, and artistic discoveries. From an array of folk dances to handicrafts to sightseeing and star gazing, the possibilities of Rann Utsav are near-infinite. With Rann Utsav Tent City booking, you can make the most of the festival and explore boundless beauty, such as –
- Tent City Experience – We offer the best tent accommodation at the Rann of Kutch festival. With more than 350 different variants of tents that include premium AC tents, deluxe AC tents, and non-AC accommodations, we ensure that your experience is comfortable, welcoming, and hassle-free.
- White Desert Photography – When you opt for Rann Utsav Tent City booking, your festival experience is not just limited to sightseeing and adventure sports. We ensure that you capture the beauty and exquisiteness of the crystal-clear sands of the Kutch region with our white desert photography sessions.
- Gandhi Nu Gaam and Black Hills – Explore the craft villages of Gandhi Nu Gaam and Black Hills and get souvenirs and trinkets that you will cherish for a lifetime.
- Dholavira – With our Kutch Rann Utsav tour packages, you can bask in the real beauty and culture of the Kutch region. Explore with us the world-famous archaeological site – Dholavira – and immerse in a fascinating historical exploration of the Indian subcontinent.
- Mandavi – Enjoy a unique and one-of-a-kind beach adventure at Mandvi, where the blue waters touch the azure sky and create a mesmerizing landscape.
- Smritivan at Bhuj – Explore the Smritivan Earthquake Memorial and Museum on Bhujiyo Hills and pay homage to the victims of the Gujarat earthquake of 2001.
Rann Utsav’s Tent City Tour Packages Are A Class Apart from the Rest
Enjoy the most relaxing, wholesome and memorable Rann Utsav experience with Rann Utsav Tent City. This year, our special packages include 3-night and 4-night tours that offer a holistic and all-round experience of the entire Kutch region of Gujarat, from Dholavira to Mandavi to stargazing and white desert photography.
For further discounts, book before ‘Date Announced’ and get 25 percent off for 3 days. You can also get in touch with Aasaan Holidays – an authorized booking partner for the upcoming season, and an entity recognised by the Gujarat Government. For the past 3 years, they have been the number 1 seller for Rann Utsav Tent City.
So, indulge in the adventure of a lifetime and make memories with your friends, family, and loved ones with Tent City. Besides, the Rann Utsav Tent City prices are affordable and accessible, and you are sure to get the most phenomenal stay at a pocket-friendly price. So, wait no more, visit https://rannutsavtentcity.in/ and get the best-discounted rates.